Re: [softrock40] parts layout

  • R. R. (Robby) Robson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
      Sorry about that.  I was experimenting with code to hide/show sections of the pages and that stage of the build was my guinea pig.  I goofed and uploaded it to production.

      On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Chris Wilson <chris@...> wrote:

      > I must be dense, but where are the drawing on
      > http://www.wb5rvz.org/ensemble_rxtx/07_opamp
      > that show the location of the surface mount caps.. something must
      > have changed somewhere it can't just be missing.
      > .. Fred

      15/02/2013 17:22

      In the RX Opamps section click on "Board Layouts". In the TX Opamps
      they are just there, with no clicking.

      --
             Best Regards,
                         Chris Wilson.   2E0ILY