parts layout

  • wd8kni
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
      I must be dense, but where are the drawing on http://www.wb5rvz.org/ensemble_rxtx/07_opamp
      that show the location of the surface mount caps.. something must have changed somewhere it can't just be missing.
      .. Fred
    • Chris Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013

        > I must be dense, but where are the drawing on
        > http://www.wb5rvz.org/ensemble_rxtx/07_opamp
        > that show the location of the surface mount caps.. something must
        > have changed somewhere it can't just be missing.
        > .. Fred

        15/02/2013 17:22

        In the RX Opamps section click on "Board Layouts". In the TX Opamps
        they are just there, with no clicking.

        --
        Best Regards,
        Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
          Sorry about that.  I was experimenting with code to hide/show sections of the pages and that stage of the build was my guinea pig.  I goofed and uploaded it to production.

          On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Chris Wilson <chris@...> wrote:

          > I must be dense, but where are the drawing on
          > http://www.wb5rvz.org/ensemble_rxtx/07_opamp
          > that show the location of the surface mount caps.. something must
          > have changed somewhere it can't just be missing.
          > .. Fred

          15/02/2013 17:22

          In the RX Opamps section click on "Board Layouts". In the TX Opamps
          they are just there, with no clicking.

          --
                 Best Regards,
                             Chris Wilson.   2E0ILY