Re: That missing dll of the CFGSR !!

  • Leonard McGarity
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 13, 2013
      Just a question, if driver not being installed when you plug in usb from softrock, have you tried plug in with all other usb devices disconnected, especially wireless keyboards, mice, HIDs, etc.? What it took to get mine to install on Win 7 32 bit. Link, WV4I
    • serracin7388
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 14, 2013
        Thans all guys for your help and support.
        When I have these kind of problems, I usually stop for a while, and will tackle it later. It is very easy for me to be doing some silly mistake !!