Re: [softrock40] USB recognition

  • false
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 12, 2013
      i had the same problem so i pulled up the USB for the rx/tx cleaned it all up and re-solder it to the rx/tx and it worked fine after that i guess i had a solder bridge under the USB socket causing the problem

      From: n8ham@...
      Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 06:59:17 -0800

      I unplugged all, zip, then tried to unistall all and still nothing.  Now I can't even get my USB mouse to work.  I'm throwing in the towel.