FS: Different Softrocks RX for sale

  • Robert Bajuk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10 2:05 AM
      I have for sale:

      1) Softrock Ensemble RX II in KM5H enclosure
      2) Softrock Ensemble built for 2m
      3) Softrock_40_R SDR receiver built for 40m
      4) Creative External USB Sound Blaster Live (24-bit, 96 kHz)

      Pleas email me off list with any questions.

      73,
      Robert, S57AW
    • dukeofbecker
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13 12:02 PM
        I'm interested in the Softrock Ensemble RX II in KM5H enclosure. What is your best price?...Can you post/send photos?

        Carl KC2PQG