Re: [softrock40] RXTX V6.2 Won't switch to Transmit

  • R. R. (Robby) Robson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7 4:35 PM
      Here is a link to the 40/30 RXTX V6.2 builders notes

      The schematic and BOM for the 80/40 can be found at the Softrock40 reflector, in the Files section:
      Files > 'A2 RXTXv6.2 files > RXTXv6.2 40m_80m files

      On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Mike Saeger <mike.saeger@...> wrote:

      I'm away from home for the winter and my RXTX V6.2 (80/40) won't go into transmit when I throw the Transmit switch. Checked the switch -- OK. Checked the wires from the switch -- OK.

      Where can I find the schematic? Does anyone have an idea what part I should check to get it working again?

      THANKS!!!!

      Mike N9MS

      --
      Cheers,