Re: [softrock40] Re: Problems at Ensemble RXTX RF I/O Switching Stage

  • R. R. (Robby) Robson
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 5, 2013
      Being color-blind, I ALWAYS follow my instruction to use the Ohmmeter vs. the color code.    The only use I make of the color code is (with my XYL's assistance) to initially sort out the resistors into like stacks.

      On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:26 PM, jwrobles <jim.wrobo@...> wrote:

      Robby and Alan,

      You are men of genius! Thanks, old eyes had a hard time distinguishing between red and brown.

      Jim

      --
      Cheers,
      Robby

      Richard R. (Robby) Robson
      LTC USA (RET)
    • John Williams
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 5, 2013
        Trying to determine red from brown on a blue background will make you
        think you are colorblind, for sure!

        John - ke5ssh

        --

        John Williams

        KE5SSH - ham since 2007
        WQKA523 - GMRS for family use on the farm