Re: [softrock40] Re: Creative XFi question and HDSDR status

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2013
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Re: Creative XFi question and HDSDR status

      ,

      > I forget what I installed. I think it was just the drivers. What other
      > things do they have to install? And what is the disadvantage of the
      > enhancement mode?

      Zack,

      I do not think there is a driver only option. It includes the mixer with all sorts of "enhancements" like EAX and 3D which if
      enabled will certainly not enhance SDR.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • Zack Widup
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4, 2013
        OK, thanks. I don't believe I installed any of that and I certainly don't use it. The X-Fi I am using works great with the Softrock and HDSDR.

        73, Zack W9SZ