Re: [softrock40] Re: Hello! - and - Yet another Software Q...

  • John Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 3:12 PM
      I am running 2.4.4 and have unsupported card selected. On the primary audio tab, under Mic In Gain and to the right of output voltage, I see "IQ Samples C." Mousing over shows "IQ Samples Correction"

      John - ke5ssh
      On 2/2/2013 5:00 PM, noydbnoydbnoydb wrote:

      Expert mode on the Audio tab dos not bring up a "IQ Samples Correction" box, only a "Latency ms" box (which has no apparent effect on image reject).

      Expert mode on the General Tab dos bring up a "Clock Offset" box, but it has no effect, and appears to be only for the Flex DDS.

      Any ideas?

      (sorry, for some reason I hit the "reply" button, and yahoo seems to start a new topic. grrrr.....)

      --

      John Williams

      KE5SSH - ham since 2007
      WQKA523 - GMRS for family use on the farm