Re: [softrock40] Reasonable Image Rejection in an Ensemble RxTx ?

  • Alex VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hi Simon,

      MPL is simple: if you want to use it as it is, just use it; if you improve it,
      share your improvements.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      From: softrock40@yahoogroups.com [mailto:softrock40@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of MIKE DURKIN

      starting from assumed no error in phase/balance ....
      are you going by a random %(+/-) of max assumed possible error correction and
      checking if there was an improvement ...
      or ... i was thinking 1/3 2/3 ... like you would when hunting for a paticular
      wire in a bundle -- that some bone head before you didn't mark or label.
    • Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 2, 2013

        Alex,

        Thanks. I’ll spend some cycles and see how it goes…

        Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

        http://dit-dit-dit.com

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 3, 2013
          delphi ...

          i had a hard time following the code ... i was  using Qt5 just to view it.

          To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 3, 2013
            ahhhh ... ok ill look at that next ... thanks for the heads up..