Re: [softrock40] Re: Hello! – and - Yet anoth er Software Q...

  • John Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 12:02 PM

      Click expert mode?

      On Feb 2, 2013 12:47 PM, "noydbnoydbnoydb" <noydbnoydbnoydb@...> wrote:

      PDSR 2.4 works, has a nice tunable filter.

      The downside - it seems to have lost the "IQ Samples Correction" on the Audio Setup tab.

      Unfortunately, this wrecks my image rejection - "Calibraton" doesn't help much, and I get the Dance-of-the-Images :(

      PDSR 1.19 has "IQ Samples Correction", where I set it to +1, at which point all images all bands are -50 dB or better. Very nice clean display, both on the air, or driven from my signal generator.

      Am I missing something for PDSR 2.4.4? Is there a way that I am not seeing to get the Sample Correction?

      Note - I am using the cheapest 24 bit sound card I could find - not because I can't afford the recommended cards, but because I learn more about SDR this way....