Software Problems

  • richard.lawn@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2013
      I've finally reached the stage of testing the rcvr! Never thought I'd get there.

      I have both HDSDR installed and PowerSDR v 1.9.....Both have issues I can't resolve without help.
      1.Where can I get the skins for PowerSDR?
      2. I try to install the necessary HamLib DLL for HDSDR and it fails to install. I think I've sorted that out and will move forward in testing the rcvr.

      This is finally getting to be FUN.
      Rick
      W2JAZ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2013
        Subject: [softrock40] Software Problems

        > 1.Where can I get the skins for PowerSDR?

        Rick

        V2.4.4 is recommended I do not think you need skins http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-iq/downloads/list Read the included PDF
        CAREFULLY. Capitals because some do not!

        If you really want the other version there should be a link here https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/soundcard_sdr_software
        Just under Oct 2012

        What DLL? ExtIO.dll is required. https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/installing-and-using-hdsdr