Dminishing Fun Factor - Need Builder

  • richard.lawn@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      I may be ready to cry uncle on this Ensemble RXTX build. I just don't have the patience and expertise to trouble shoot the problems I encounter. I think I'm over my head unfortunately. I thought this would be fun for my early months of retirement and instead its becoming a frustration. Anybody out there willing to finish the build? Cost? See my earlier post this evening regarding the current problem. And I have not reduced the windings yet in the toroids that were recently changed. I was about ready to start Stage 7 and encountered some wrong readings on pins 2 and 14 of U10.

      Rick