HDSDR setup parameters

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013
      I am running two copies of HDSDR on one computer. Every time I reboot I must reconfigure
      them as it appears only one configuration is saved.

      Is there a way to beat this limitation? Is there a better forum for discussing HDSDR?

      Mark. N2QT
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013
        Subject: [softrock40] HDSDR setup parameters

        >I am running two copies of HDSDR on one computer. Every time I reboot I must reconfigure
        > them as it appears only one configuration is saved.
        >
        > Is there a way to beat this limitation? Is there a better forum for discussing HDSDR?

        Mark,

        Look here for details of setting up HDSDR profiles. https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/installing-and-using-hdsdr I think this
        will do what you want.