List of Kit Manufacturers

  • kc2nyu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013
      I searched archives unsuccessfully, but guess I guess I am not using the correct search terms. I am looking for a list, that I have seen posted periodically on this reflector, of all the companies that currently are selling radio and radio related kits.
      Seems like the gent that complies the list, updates it a few times a year.

      Tnx in advance & 73
      Paul
      kc2nyu
    • Mike WA8BXN
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013
        the NJ QRP site has a bunch of useful resource listings. njqrp.org
        A Google search for qrp kits gets hits on other resources

        73 - Mike WA8BXN