Found in a gift shop in Costa Rica

  • ricks_wv
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 20, 2013
    • David Turnbull
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 20, 2013
        Poas is a volcano in Costa Rica, which would make the surrounding area
        very suitable for growing coffee arabica. The burlap sack in the photo
        is the most common bulk packaging for transporting the unroasted
        (green) beans.

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peaberry

        My other hobby is roasting coffee. I've been doing that for 15 years
        so it's more habit than hobby at this point.

        73 David AE9RB
        http://AE9RB.com/

      • warrenallgyer
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 21, 2013
          David

          How DARE you take time off for vacation!

          Get back home and back to work on that new transceiver! We are waiting..... (tap)....(tap).....(tap)....

          Warren Allgyer - W8TOD