Re: [softrock40] Anyone Selling SDR RX/TX ?

  • Patrick Bowen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2013
      I have and assembled and working 40/30/20 Emsemble RXTX that I would
      sell for $100 if you'd split the shipping with me. I've no idea what the
      shipping would be to England from Missouri, however. Keep me in mind if
      you can't find one over there.

      Patrick AC0SR

      On Fri, Jan 18, 2013, at 03:10 PM, m0bmn wrote:
      > Hi all
      >
      > Anyone got SoftRock RXTX Ensemble Transceiver for sale? , it would be
      > great if it covered 40/30/20m
      > looking at using these as a club project so want to get my hands on one
      > asap, if you have just a RX for sale i would still be interested (40/30
      > or 20m)
      > Many Thanks from snow covered England.
      > Paul M0BMN

    • Paul Webb
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
        Re: [softrock40] Anyone Selling SDR RX/TX ? Hi Patrick
        Many  thanks for the email and kind offer, I would be very happy to take you up on your  offer, how would you like to  be paid? Paypal or what, happy to pay as a gift so you don’t lose out on paypal fees. If so let me know how much in total with the shipping.
        Many thanks again and look forward to hearing from you.
        Best wishes
        Paul M0BMN

        On 19/01/2013 02:47, "Patrick Bowen" <pbowen@...> wrote:

        I have and assembled and working 40/30/20 Emsemble RXTX that I would
        sell for $100 if you'd split the shipping with me. I've no idea what the
        shipping would be to England from Missouri, however. Keep me in mind if
        you can't find one over there.

        Patrick AC0SR

        On Fri, Jan 18, 2013, at 03:10 PM, m0bmn wrote:
        > Hi all
        >
        > Anyone got SoftRock RXTX Ensemble Transceiver for sale? , it would be
        > great if it covered 40/30/20m
        > looking at using these as a club project so want to get my hands on one
        > asap, if you have just a RX for sale i would still be interested (40/30
        > or 20m)
        > Many Thanks from snow covered England.
        > Paul M0BMN

      • Scouse
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2013
          I have a partially assembled one, but due to an op on my hand I can't complete it.
          If you'd like it, make me an offer.

          Best Wishes

          Brian G0VAX (West Kirby, Wirral)