WANT: Parallel to USB Adapter for Flex SDR-1000

  • Norm F
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2013
      Am looking for the Parallel to USB Adapter that Flex Radio made for the SDR-1000 a number of years ago.
      I have a Softrock Assy along with the Flex SDR-1000 that needs upgrading.
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thank You for looking....Norm VE3CZI
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2013
        Subject: [softrock40] WANT: Parallel to USB Adapter for Flex SDR-1000

        > Am looking for the Parallel to USB Adapter that Flex Radio made for the SDR-1000 a number of years ago.
        > I have a Softrock Assy along with the Flex SDR-1000 that needs upgrading.

        Norm,

        I use the low speed version http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~heha/bastelecke/Rund%20um%20den%20PC/USB2LPT/index.html.en Not for a
        Flex but it is a true adaptor.
        I'd think the high speed one should work but do not know.

        This is a home build with SM. But it is only one step up on a Softrock, can still be done with hand tools.