Does KM5H read here?

  • n7or
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 15, 2013
      I tried the "CONTACT US" link on his webstore but received no response.

      In my recently received case for an ensemble RX II, one of the little L shaped brackets has no threads in it. The screw just falls through the hole. Can I get another?
    • Tom Hoflich
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 15, 2013
        yes, contact me directly with your address

        73, Tom

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 31, 2013
          I did that about two weeks ago, what next?

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 1 6:06 AM
            I mailed you the part at least a week ago.
            73, Tom

            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 1 7:58 AM
              Cool. Thanks. Maybe it'll be here soon.

              --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tom Hoflich wrote:

              > I mailed you the part at least a week ago.
              > 73, Tom
              >
              > http://km5h.softrockradio.org
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Zack Widup
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 1 8:32 AM
                The various delivery companies have had varying slows lately. I had some parts sent to me from the east coast just before Christmas and they arrived on Jan. 14 via USPO. Some other parts I ordered from a different company mid-January got here on Jan. 30 via UPS. But some parts I ordered from Mouser Electronics mid-January got here in two days via UPS.

                73, Zack W9SZ

                On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:58 AM, n7or <craig.n7or@...> wrote:

                Cool. Thanks. Maybe it'll be here soon.

                --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tom Hoflich wrote:

                > I mailed you the part at least a week ago.
                > 73, Tom
                >
                > http://km5h.softrockradio.org
                >

                > ________________________________

              • Leonard McGarity
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 1 6:07 PM
                  I just received my second KM5H enclosure. Before for my RX Ensemble II HF, and now for the 2M version. Both have fit perfect. Highly recommend. Quick receipt of product. Link, WV4I
                • n7or
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 2 6:58 AM
                    Mine fit perfect and arrived reasonably quickly also. One of the 2 little "L" shaped brackets that have a threaded hole on one side of the "L" is missing the threads.

                    I was simply attempting to get a replacement.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 2 7:14 AM
                      I sent one to
                      Craig Cook
                      38250 Sandy Heights
                      Sandy, OR 97055

                      on about Jan 18 so it should be there by now
                      It was in a regular white business size envelope
                      73, Tom

                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 2 7:33 AM
                        Oh well. It didn't. I'll come up with another way of holding the top on. Thanks for trying.

                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 2 7:42 AM
                          OK, I will send another one.

                          Oh well. It didn't. I'll come up with another way of holding the top on. Thanks for trying.

                          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Tom Hoflich wrote:

                          > I sent one to
                          > Craig Cook
                          > 38250 Sandy Heights
                          > Sandy, OR 97055
                          >
                          > on about Jan 18 so it should be there by now
                          > It was in a regular white business size envelope
                          > 73, Tom
                          >
                          > http://km5h.softrockradio.org
                          >

                          > ________________________________

                        • KQ8M
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 2 8:21 AM

                            If you put it in a business sized envelope I would think it would rip through the envelope and end up mangled in the sorting machine.

                            73,

                            Tim Herrick, KQ8M

                            Charter Member North Coast Contesters

                            kq8m@...

                            AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.no-ip.org

                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 2 8:36 AM
                              I ordered two of them recently, one for my HF Ensemble II and the
                              other for my VHF Ensemble. They both look great and fit perfectly.
                              Very easy to assemble.

                              73, Zack W9SZ

                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 10 10:03 AM
                                The second one arrived Saturday and my case now has a top. Thanks.

                                -N7OR