Can a Softrock Lite II be setup to receive 160 - 190 kHz?

  • hlyingst
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2013
      This band has always been of interest to me.

      Can a Softrock Lite II be setup to receive 160 - 190 kHz?

      Thank you
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2013
        Subject: [softrock40] Can a Softrock Lite II be setup to receive 160 - 190 kHz?

        > This band has always been of interest to me.
        >
        > Can a Softrock Lite II be setup to receive 160 - 190 kHz?

        Fundamentally it is possible.
        It would need a 720KHz LO. Probably a crystal would not be available so some other way would be needed.
        And the BPF would need supplementing with a good LPF.

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • hlyingst
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 14, 2013
          Thank You