Rocky & USB si570

  • s_t_marsh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2013
      HI,

      I finally got Rocky 3.7 working by removing Windows 7 32bit and installing Win7 64bit!

      A quick question. I have a USB si570 controller that works fine in HDSDR for controlling the local oscillator frequency. Is Rocky supposed to change the si570 frequency by dragging the screen etc? I can't find an explanation on the interaction between Rocky and the USB controller anywhere.

      Any help is greatly appreciated.

      Regards,

      Stuart
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2013
        Subject: [softrock40] Rocky & USB si570

        > HI,
        >
        > I finally got Rocky 3.7 working by removing Windows 7 32bit and installing Win7 64bit!
        >
        > A quick question. I have a USB si570 controller that works fine in HDSDR for controlling the local oscillator frequency. Is Rocky
        > supposed to change the si570 frequency by dragging the screen etc? I can't find an explanation on the interaction between Rocky
        > and the USB controller anywhere.

        Stuart,

        The Rocky web pages give a good start.
        And this page fills in http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/RX_V8_3/Sw1Settings.htm