Jim Veatch to speak at at AMRAD meeting 1/10/13

  • jimveatch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      Hi Everyone,

      I'll be giving my presentation on the ARRL Homebrew Challenge contest tomorrow (1/10/13), 730 PM at the AMRAD meeting at the Dolley Madison Library is at 1244 Oak Ridge Avenue McLean, VA 22101.

      Sorry for the short notice. I'll have the latest version of the HR-50 for inspection.

      If you are in the area please stop in. Sorry for the short notice,

      73's
      Jim WA2EUJ