Re: [softrock40] Re: Will not TX Ensemble 40/30/20

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 9, 2013
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: Will not TX Ensemble 40/30/20

      > I am running HDSDR to control freq.then threw Virtual audio cable I am going to input of DM.. the out put of DM goes threw a USB
      > modem and is feed to the line out of the ensemble.... do i need to setup.
      > What am I missing?

      I was forgetting, you may use a COM port to set HDSDR to TX. This may be a virtual port linking to the other program.
      I have added this to my HDSDR page.
      The clue is seen if you look through "Options" in HDSDR. Most things I have forgotten about HDSDR I originally found myself either
      by reading or experimenting.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • Bruce Miller
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 9, 2013

        I sent it back this morning.  Iam going to have them check it out.