papiers du 8 janvier

  • marc olanié
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013

    papiers du 8 janvier

    pfff

    Marc Olanié

    cnis- mag

    www.cnis-mag.com

    04 50 25 09 51

    06 52 29 96 49

    A good working kernel is not supposed to crash unless it says "please"

    (traduction : Da Power, Fantudjûû ! RuleZ Tartiflette !)

  • Brad Thompson
    Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
      On 1/8/2013 6:49 AM, marc olanié wrote:
      > [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from =?iso-8859-1?Q?marc_olani=E9?= included
      > below]
      >
      > papiers du 8 janvier
      >
      > pfff
      ><snip>

      Bonjour--

      Qu'est-ce que c'est?

      73--

      Brad AA1IP

      Translation: what is this, and what's its relevance to SDRs?
    • marc olanié
      Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
        >Bonjour--

        >Qu'est-ce que c'est?

        I'm awfully sorry Brad. And I wish to present my apologies to all members of
        the Softrock Group for this spamming.

        This is are short stories (written in French) which are usually send with a
        macro developed in VB... the email database used in this macro has been
        corrupted, and the "next valid email address" was the one of the Softrock
        group. Murphy's law.

        The bug has been corrected... I really feel sorry for this

        It won't ever append

        73'
        Marc f6itu
      • dan
        Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
          de rien, Marc. C'est la vie. 73 w5xz, dan