Re: Periodic popping - Ensemble RXTX

  • N2BHA
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2013
      Many thanks Bill! I am pretty certain that this is not the culprit.
      The internal card is an Essence STX and the external is the EMU0202.
      Both are pretty nice sound cards and have performed well for other
      SDRs that I have built. I am curious that it may be an Essence RXTX hardware issue given that this is a new occurrence post completion. Also, I have tested with my G59 with identical sound cards and software and do not notice popping.

      Thanks again for your help Bill!

      Take Care and 73,
      Vaughn N2BHA