Re: [softrock40] Creative Sound X-FI ???

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2013
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Creative Sound X-FI ???

      > Considering a Creative Sound Blaster X-FI 5.1 PRO USB for my notebook. Anyone using? I assume it will support both transmit and
      > receive?

      Fred,

      I've seen someone on another group say this works well. How well? That's his opinion.
      This would be used to connect to the Softrock RX in TX out.
      The notebook sound is used for RX audio and TX mic.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • yl2gqn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2013
        Hi,

        Works great for me with old and new notebooks as well as with my desktop. Used for I/Q processing sure. You will need also internal sound card (or some USB stick) for phones/mike.

        Regards,
        Andy. YL2QN.