Re: Receivers for sale

  • n7or
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
      SOLD.

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "n7or" wrote:

      > I have two of the lite II combined kits that I built as starter kits before moving up to the more advanced softrocks.
      > One for 40 meters, one for 20. Both working. I receive many WSPR and JT65 weak stations with both.
      >
      > Now that my RX II Ensemble is built and working, (mostly) does anybody have a want for these two?
      >
      > They both have power leads (no connector), rg174 coax (no connector), and a shielded audio cable WITH connector.
      >
      > I will include the LO frequency(s) that I calculated using good test equipment, which I feel got me within a few hertz
      > of exact, for what that's worth.
      >
      > Does 30 USD to my paypal account sound fair for the both of them? I'll package them in anti-static bags and padded
      > shipping box and ship them UPS ground in the USA included.
      >
      > email me at craig dot my callsign @ gmail dot com
      >
      > 73, N7OR - Craig

    • junius fox
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2013
        I am in the dark.  You said "sold". Since I had bid, I now wonder to whom they were sold???

        W5hir
        > I have two of the lite II combined kits that I built as starter kits before moving up to the more advanced softrocks.
        > One for 40 meters, one for 20. Both working. I receive many WSPR and JT65 weak stations with both.
        >
        > Now that my RX II Ensemble is built and working, (mostly) does anybody have a want for these two?
        >
        > They both have power leads (no connector), rg174 coax (no connector), and a shielded audio cable WITH connector.
        >
        > I will include the LO frequency(s) that I calculated using good test equipment, which I feel got me within a few hertz
        > of exact, for what that's worth.
        >
        > Does 30 USD to my paypal account sound fair for the both of them? I'll package them in anti-static bags and padded
        > shipping box and ship them UPS ground in the USA included.
        >
        > email me at craig dot my callsign @ gmail dot com
        >
        > 73, N7OR - Craig

      • n7or
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2013
          There was no bidding process. I asked anyone that was interested to EMAIL me. Two guys did. One a few hours before the other one. I gave the first EMAILer the first option to buy. He did and I shipped them to him this morning. His first name is Dan and he is in Canada.

          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "junius fox" wrote:

          > I am in the dark. You said "sold". Since I had bid, I now wonder to whom they were sold???
          >
          > W5hir

        • junius fox
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 4, 2013
            Thanks .  I only saw the sold, and it could have been me  lol