Re: want to buy

  • Leonard McGarity
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
      I have a RX Ensemble II in a KM5H case that I could sell to you. It is redundant for me as I also have an SDR-IQ up running. I bought the RX Ensemble II pre built for $109, the KM5H case for about $25, so/but would like $120 shipped, and will include pwr/usb/and cable with 3.5mm stereo plugs for I/Q. I personally think getting the correct drivers, etc., installed for the Softrock a bit tricky, but plenty of expertise on this forum for help. Link, WV4I