Delta 44 driver needed for Ubuntu 12.04

  • g4cva_argyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
      I have recently switched from Windows to Linux and need the driver for my Delta 44 soundcard.
      Does anyone know of the source? Thanks,
      John, G4CVA.
    • Keith Le Boutillier
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012

        http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=support&tab=driver

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
          Hi John.

          Linux does not need a driver it knows all about the D44 using built in
          drivers.
          I am using the Delta 44 and the Delta 1010LT

          Regards Peter F1VKK