Ensemble II rx

  • thysgreyling
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012
      Need some help please,

      I have started the assembly of the Ensemble II RX, and all the measurements went well, but I do not get the suspected or recommended voltage values over U9 mine is considerably low.

      All other voltages was in or around the Authors'

      I have followed the instructions regarding SMD soldering and Static precautions. (I mostly use not metallic equipment)

      All the software was downloaded and installed correctly, and the Rx board do communicate with the PC, that is no problem.

      Where do I start my fault finding or what have I not done correctly???

      Thys
    • junius fox
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
        Hi.. I had the same problem. I had installed the wrong resistor .  The coding looked right, but I guess the color was off a bit.  Recheck the value of the resistors in that circuit.

        Junius Fox  w5hir