RE: [softrock40] where to find the IC's and SI570 for the ensemble II ??

  • Justin Cumberland
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2012

      Wonderful!!  Yes that's it, thank you very much, never knew that group store existed so thanks for pointing that out as well.

      JMC

      On Dec 19, 2012 9:08 PM, "MIKE DURKIN" <Patriot121@...> wrote:

      If so .... then

      <http://km5h.softrockradio.org/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=49>

      Should be what you're looking for...

      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      From: Patriot121@...
      Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:05:42 -0800
      Subject: RE: [softrock40] where to find the IC's and SI570 for the ensemble II ??

      Your looking for a Cmos class C then ....

      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      From: justin.marc.cumberland@...
      Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 21:03:41 -0500

      Yea in the USA,  I cannot seem to find that si570 anywhere.  I wish tony sold replacements :-)

      JMC

      On Dec 19, 2012 8:58 PM, "MIKE DURKIN" <Patriot121@...> wrote:

      Usa? Or ...

      Mike KC7NOA

      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      From: justin.marc.cumberland@...
      Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 01:44:43 +0000

      I was wondering where you all would buy replacement IC's and the Si570 to repair some fried ensemble II parts, I know which sites sell the IC's but not the oscillator, just looking for the best site to deal with as far as shipping speed and cost as well as component price. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you very much