Re: RX ensemble II No output at completion of Local Oscillator and Control section

  • wa2isc
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 13, 2012
      Alan,

      Thanks for all the help. My conclusion was that the Si 570 was bad, but as i said, I am a newbie to this whole SDR. Pad 2 is definately showing no voltage, and the test does not return an error. You have confirmed to me that it is the Si 570. I will attempt to replace it ( I have nightmares about desoldering it, but...). Again, thanks for the help.

      73, Kevin