Continuity test between C27 and R50 - Ensemble RXTX

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
      Tonight I was working on the "RF Path Testing" section of an Ensemble RXTX. The test requested testing between C27 (bottom pin - point A) and regular ground (hairpin lead of R50). I have the USB powered up and 12 volt power applied and no PTT applied. My question is whether or not 1.5 ohms is close enough to zero. If it is suppose to be closer to zero, could anyone provide any suggestions.
    • Blackacay
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
        The path of C27 to ground are through Q10 (Drain-Source), L4 and T5 primary. With 1.5 ohm is enough for rx signal...

        rgds