Assembled SoftRock RXTX Ensemble Transceiver available anywhere?

  • ag4gg
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2012
      Hi,

      I am looking to purchase an assembled SoftRock RXTX Ensemble Transceiver . I checked under the "Built Radios" link at Five Dash and did not see anything listed. Are there any options to purchase an assembled SoftRock RXTX Ensemble Transceiver?

      Thanks,
      John
      AG4GG
    • R. R. (Robby) Robson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2012
        You might want to be specific about which band group would satisfy your requirement:

        • 160m - covering the 160m band
        • 80m, 40m - covering the 80 and 40 meter bands
        • 40m, 30m, 20m - covering the 40 through 20 meter bands
        • 30m, 20m, 17m - covering the 30, 20 and 17 meter bands
        • 15m, 12m, 10m - covering trhe 15, 12, and 10 meter bands

        --
        Cheers,
        Robby

        Richard R. (Robby) Robson
        LTC USA (RET)

      • John Clinton
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2012
          Thanks for your input Robby.

          I am interested in the:  40m, 30m, 20m - covering the 40 through 20 meter band group.

          Thanks,
          John