HDSDR 2.51 and ExtIO for Softrock RXTX CW released

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2012
      From: "lc_hdsdr"
      Subject: [softrock40] HDSDR 2.51 and ExtIO for Softrock Lite released

      > HDSDR Version 2.51 (06 December 2012) released with some fixes and small improvements.
      >
      > Also released: SoftRock Lite ExtIO for TX support.

      Nobody has commented about this.
      The ExtIO is best suited for earlier RXTX models although an Ensemble could be used with slight modification.

      It gives CW operation with a straight key or keyer using a COM port. A USB adaptor is satisfactory. It would easily work with an
      earlier V6.x Softrock.

      I've made a page here explaining. http://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/hdsdr-and-extio_srlite-for-softrock-rxtx

      I'm sure the writers will appreciate a test and report.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • lc_hdsdr
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2012
        Yes, absolutely.
        We would be happy to get any test reports.
        Positive and negative. And especially from CW operators.

        kind regards,
        LC