Unsubscribe

  • rkisko
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 6, 2012
      How do I unsubscribe from all the softrock. I have tried everything but it's harder than getting rid of fleas!
    • Dave Cole
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 6, 2012
        Log into Yahoo, select the softrock group from the list of groups, then
        select unsub...
        --
        73's and Thanks,
        Dave

      • Indra C.
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 6, 2012
          ------------------------------
          Indra C.
          08:01 - 7/12/2012
          How do I unsubscribe from all the softrock. I have tried everything but it's harder than getting rid of fleas!

          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 6, 2012
            Look at the very last line at the end of this message. Click on Unsubscribe.

            Rick

            How do I unsubscribe from all the softrock. I have tried everything but it's harder than getting rid of fleas!

            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 6, 2012
              You might try clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any message you receive!

              73/72 - Mike WA8BXN

              How do I unsubscribe from all the softrock. I have tried everything but it's
              harder than getting rid of fleas!
            • KQ8M
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 6, 2012

                Bottom of the email where it says: "unsubscribe".

                73,

                Tim Herrick, KQ8M

                Charter Member North Coast Contesters

                kq8m@...

                AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.no-ip.org

                Message 7 of 21 , Jan 5
                  Hello Web Master,

                  I have been trying to get unhooked from this site for many months by
                  following the instructions at the bottom of the page. I am not privvy
                  to whatever secret hand shake or special incantation is required But I
                  am at the end of my patience. who within the organization might be able
                  assist me in escaping ?

                  thank you!

                  Ron N7EA
                • Cecil Bayona
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jan 5
                    Sorry but this list is like a rudderless ship, the captain skipped
                    out on the dingy and left everyone else to make do.

                    The unsubscribe link does not seem to work well, the alternative is
                    to use the link to visit the site, you login like you did to
                    subscribe, once logged in you can change your settings such as not to
                    receive mail or to unsubscribe from the list. Be aware that once
                    unsubscribe Yahoo may continue sending emails for several days before
                    your changes take place.

                    --
                    Cecil - k5nwa

                  • Michael Coslo
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jan 6
                      I've tried every way I know how to unsubscribe.It appears that once we are sucked into this vortex, it is forever.

                      The Eagles aid it best in Hotel California:

                      "Good night, said the watchman, We are programmed to receive, you can check out any time you  like, but you can never leave."

                      --
                      Cecil - k5nwa

                      -73 Mike N3LI -
                    • Michael Coslo
                      Message 10 of 21 , Jan 6
                        The only problem with your erudite and concise advice is that it simply does not work.

                        Seriously, and you don't need to be sarcastic with your "buh-bye" either. This is a problem in this group.

                        I offered to be a moderator for this group, and got sarcastic replies, and quite frankly, the group isn't all that.  But some of us are in a purgatory ot having to read your witticisms, as I have been able to send the posts to the bozo bin on my machine at home.

                        Try unsubscribing, then come back and lecture the unwashed.

                        On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 8:40 PM, wb8yqj@... [softrock40] <softrock40@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                        If you could use GOOGLE, it would tell you to login to the group and click at the top (under your name) where it says "Membership" and a checkmark, select the last option "Edit membership", and the last item on that page will be "Leave Group". Good Luck. Buh-bye.

                        --
                        -73 Mike N3LI -
                      • kb9gpm
                        Message 11 of 21 , Jan 6
                          The problem is the regulars didn't see any need for a change in moderation.  Maybe it was just me.  But it seemed more like you were trying to hijack this group more than help it.

                          If the way this group works isn't your cup of tea, then by all means start a new group.  Then if people are really that dissatisfied with the way this group works, they will move to your group.  But for some reason, I don't think that will happen.
                        • Michael Coslo
                          Message 12 of 21 , Jan 6
                            Frankly, you ware wrong. I was trying to help. But today, people have ulterior motives, and tjherefore suspect everyone of ulterior motives.  I have now motives, other than I don't want to have emails about meeting single hot honeys in my hometown on my computer.

                            If I was trying to hijack the group, I would have continued, But I didn't, just lurked, and allowed you to have your way. I even tried to leave to no avail. Perhaps you can explain how that is hijacking a group. Sounds to me like it was  allowing you to have your own way.

                            Why would I want o hijack it anyway? It is possible that you fear that with your snarky attitude I might moderate your posrs. That would not happen, I am moderator of other groups, and my function is to keep the spam out, not allow others to  make unlawful comments. But you don't know me, so you draw on your own thoughts, and come up with an interpretation of other's actions based on that.

                            I don't moderate for unpleasant people, so you would have been quite safe.

                            Anyhow, I have registered a complaint with Yahoo that I want them to remove me from the group. Then I'll be gone. I promise not to let the door hit me on the backside on the way out, or whatever witticisms you care to come up with,

                            On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 9:31 PM, goofy_36@... [softrock40] <softrock40@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                            The problem is the regulars didn't see any need for a change in moderation.  Maybe it was just me.  But it seemed more like you were trying to hijack this group more than help it.

                            If the way this group works isn't your cup of tea, then by all means start a new group.  Then if people are really that dissatisfied with the way this group works, they will move to your group.  But for some reason, I don't think that will happen.

                            --
                            -73 Mike N3LI -
                          • b.devon
                            Message 13 of 21 , Feb 10 7:09 PM