Re: [softrock40] sdr

  • FRANCIS HODGE
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 4, 2012
      ok on the 10 . but i do not understand the full price you want . i am interested in buying v9 . or one of the rttx 6.2 i will pay by paypal

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 4, 2012
        Hi Francis .

        If you go to Tonys website.
        http://fivedash.com/
        He is advertising the Built SoftRock RX Ensemble II HF Receiver $92.00

        Regards Peter F1VKK

        On 04/12/2012 15:53, FRANCIS H wrote:
        hello to the group
         i think i have asked the group before about this .. anyway . as anyone got a softrock rx v9 or any up and running softrocks for sale .. i looked on ebay , but cant find any that are not in kit form .. if you can help . please email me with price and shipping .thanks in addvance

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)