Re: [softrock40] sdr

  • Jose Bonanca
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 4, 2012
      Yes. I have one that I can dispense...
       please make an offer but keep in mind ther shipping costs that are at least 10...

      73

      On 4 December 2012 14:53, FRANCIS H <francishodge@...> wrote:

      hello to the group
      i think i have asked the group before about this .. anyway . as anyone got a softrock rx v9 or any up and running softrocks for sale .. i looked on ebay , but cant find any that are not in kit form .. if you can help . please email me with price and shipping .thanks in addvance

      --
      Jose (Ct1aos)
    • FRANCIS HODGE
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 4, 2012
        hi jose .. this came to my spam folder .. anyway i do not no what you have for sale . and i could nott tell you how much to offer . please tell me what softrock you have . and have you a price in mind .. and can you find out the shipping for me please . and can i pay you by paypal??

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 4, 2012
          If it went to your spam folder then you have the softrock forum directed to that folder...
          I cannot remember how much I paid to Tony.  It has an si570 and id a v9   receiver... I also have several rxtx 6.2. that I can dispense...
          shipping costs for the v9 is 10. so please make thet offer and I will consider  to be ok or not..... no discussions please...

          73

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 4, 2012
              Hi Francis .

              If you go to Tonys website.
              http://fivedash.com/
              He is advertising the Built SoftRock RX Ensemble II HF Receiver $92.00

              Regards Peter F1VKK

              On 04/12/2012 15:53, FRANCIS H wrote:
              hello to the group
               i think i have asked the group before about this .. anyway . as anyone got a softrock rx v9 or any up and running softrocks for sale .. i looked on ebay , but cant find any that are not in kit form .. if you can help . please email me with price and shipping .thanks in addvance

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)