USB-I2C Driver Mac OS?

  • magsuk28
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Dear All,

      I have a FA-SDR kit which uses, I believe, an ATTINY45 as the USB-I2C interface.

      When I probe the USB ports using either the system profiler or USB Probe the radio is correctly recognised and listed as a USB device however it does not appear when I list TTY or CU devices in Terminal under /dev.

      Does anyone know how I can get the radio to list as TTY or CU device under Mac OS X?

      Thanks in advance for any help.

      Sean.
      G0OAN.

      PS. The FA-SDR works really well, very impressed with it.