Re: [softrock40] Raspberry Pi

  • David Turnbull
    Message 1 of 74 , Dec 2, 2012
      I recently generated a block diagram: http://ae9rb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3

      The PCM3060 that I'm using should be suitable for the Raspberry Pi. Digikey and Mouser stock them and you can buy just 1 if you want.

      At one time I wanted to put a PCM3060 on the R-Pi. But they changed the hardware to make the I2S hard to get at. This is how the Peaberry came to be. I hear that I2S is accessible on the new revision, but too little too late for me.

      73 David AE9RB

      On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Rick Simpson <goatguy101@...> wrote:

      Has a complete theory of operation of the Peaberry been published anywhere? A step-by-step walk-through of the hardware and how the software interacts with each component?

      Rick
      K3IND

    • MIKE DURKIN
      Message 74 of 74 , Dec 3, 2012
        Id rather do a Odroidx2 or SDR2GO with display ...

        Sdr-qube = 500+ for non-supplied softrock seems reasonable to me.

        KC7NOA

        To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
        From: oohay@...
        Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 15:32:01 +0000