Re: [softrock40] Powersdr-iq error

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
      Thanks for the help, I did find and delete all the bits and pieces of PSDR and still had the same issue.  That was enough to tell me to look elsewhere. After a few hours I discovered the issue was with VAC, for some reason I can only use VAC at 48000 and nothing lower.  I lowered it to 22050 with another program because I was experiencing overflows from time to time, nothing major but worth attempting to fix.

      DE N8XYN Jim

      :"If PSDR will not start reinstallation does not work! "You have to find and delete the database.xml settings file which it does not
      :reside in the installation folder. The database.xml file resides for XP in C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application
      :Data\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR v1.19.3 and for Vista in C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR v1.19.3"
      :Christos Earlier versions of PSDR put the database file in the Program folder, Genesis database.xml, others use a different format
      :PowerSDR.mdb.
      :It is possible to save and select these files to use different configurations, or restore operation if it gets corrupted."

      :Quote from my web page. Should help you find the configuration to delete or at least rename.