Re: Ensemble RXTX 40-30-20 won't transmit

  • g8ajm
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
      Many thanks Alan, that explains a lot.

      I also discovered that any changes made in HDSDR seem best followed by restarting the programme as not everything seems to take effect immediately. Having spent a little more time (now with LSB on 40 instead of going for CW), I have managed to produce a signal! Next now will be the LPF, then I'll swap the dummy load for the real thing.

      Thanks again for the heads up on HDSDR and CW, you've saved me a lot of wasted time.

      73
      Chris