Re: [softrock40] Re: PowerSDR v2.4 for Homemade SDR transceivers

    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2012
      ----- Original Message -----
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: PowerSDR v2.4 for Homemade SDR transceivers

      > Looks like they Did not update driver Since 2008..
      > Have You Contacted Sustomer Service????

      I had this problem with PowerSDR 2.4.4 .
      It is not an M-Audio problem but inherent in PSDR.

      "PSDR, D44 and Vista/Windows 7, See http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50012.aspx OK. I think I found the answer here. I
      loaded the latest Vista SP2 driver package for the Delta 44 from the M-audio site. I then searched at the M-audio site for
      "deltapnl" which returns a result of the SDK download. Download the SDK, DELTAPNL.ZIP. and copy the DELTAPNL.DLL file (Yes, this is
      dated 2003!) inside to the PSDR program folder. After doing this I no longer get the error and PSDR seems to run fine. . This
      requires registration to download. NOTE this is a PDSR issue, not M-Audio or Windows."

      73 Alan G4ZFQ