PowerSDR-iq

  • Ulf Holt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2012
      I have been testing different software soultions for my SoftRock RX Ensemble II, and so far, i prefere PowerSDR-iq. Is there any way to remove the 12 k peak from the display?

      73 de LA2SL

      Ulf
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2012
        Subject: [softrock40] PowerSDR-iq

        >I have been testing different software soultions for my SoftRock RX
        > Ensemble II, and so far, i prefere PowerSDR-iq. Is there any way to remove
        > the 12 k peak from the display?

        Ulf

        Presumably you mean a sharp soundcard spike?
        And/or the ground loop rubbish each side of it?
        This appears in the centre in HDSDR for example or always below the tuned frequency in PSDR-IQ.
        The spike may be regarded as normal, or get a better card if it really bothers you.
        The rubbish each side may be greatly reduced by very careful attention to grounding.
        It may possibly also be pickup from PSU or monitor or...