Tony Parks audio interview about the history of the Softrocks??

  • Chris Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012
      29/11/2012 12:21

      I was listening to a "Chat with the designers" podcast last night
      about trouble shooting the Softrock SDR kits. It mentioned a CD being
      given with some magazine, on which was an audio track of an interview
      with Tony Parks about the history of the Softrocks. Is it available on
      line anywhere, or could it be made available?, I would like to hear
      this if possible. Thanks.

      --
      Best Regards,
      Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY