Re: Signalink USB as sound interface for Softrock RxTx Ensemble ??

  • joelweder
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2012
      Thanks for the advice, David. Too bad I didn't ask BEFORE ordering a SoftRock Ensemble! It's already been shipped so I guess I'll use the sound card in my desktop PC when I want to play with it.

      Later if I get a bit more serious I might try the Peaberry. Sounds like a great idea to include the A/D conversion on the radio itself, avoiding the hassles.

      Joel VE6EI