Re: Amazing service and help from Mario at HDSDR!!!

  • vbifyz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
      Yes, Mario is very responsive. When I requested a feature to be added, he replied right away. Unfortunately, his reply was that he assigns low priority to it.
      The request was to add a "what's on now" filter to the list of broadcast stations, so that one doesn't have to wade through a long sub-list of the stations using a given frequency to see which one is currently heard.
      If other broadcast SWLs find this feature useful, please petition Mario. He is definitely listening.

      73, Mike VE3YXA