KM5H enclosures

  • Ulf Holt Gmail
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
      I have tried to get in contact with KM5H via his web shop, since I want to purchase an enclosure, but I need to have it sent to my temporary address in Thailand. Have tried to contact him via the mail form on his web shop, but no reply, so I recon there might be something wrong with the form or the shop (I registered as a new customer, but didn't get any mail confirming me as a new customer).

      Anyone that knows how I can contact him or can verify that the shop is up and running?

      73 de LA2SL

      Ulf
    • Tom Hoflich
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
        I get lots of email so don't know what the problem might be.
        I have sent Ulf an email directly.

        73, Tom