Re: [softrock40] Re: Ensemble II Receiver and HDSDR with digital programs such as Digipan/Winwarbler

  • Chris Wilson
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 27, 2012
      > For receive you may have "Stereo Mix" or some other soundcard setting.
      > But everyone says VAC works once it is set properly. Not too
      > difficult. And you may use it as a demo but NOT for TX. It sends audio
      > messages telling you to register. It is said it does not disturb RX
      > too much but it will TX the message!

      > 73 Alan G4ZFQ

      27/11/2012 22:47

      It would be considerably more interesting than the average contest
      exchange! :)

      --
      Best Regards,
      Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 22, 2012
        I just realized that the program MULTIPSK can take a direct input from an I/Q SDR like a softrock. It is the absolute ugliest thing I've ever seen and literally gives me a headache behind my eyes just trying to use it, but maybe it's just me. I was decoding some PSK with it, so it does work. Need to go uninstall it now myself before I go nuts.

        73.