Re: [softrock40] Re: Need a Already Built RX Ensemble II for 20/30/40M

  • Zack Widup
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
      The Ensemble II covers 1.8 through 30 MHz. There are no individual ham bands on it. You can program Rocky to cover parts of individual bands, or use HDSDR or one of the other more advanced programs to tune the whole shortwave spectrum.
      I've been having a lot of fun with HDSDR. I may try some of the other programs some time soon.

      73, Zack W9SZ

      On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:51 PM, bxyza <bill.bathgate@...> wrote:

      Correction

      a 30m, 20m, and 17m RX Ensemble II not the 20/30/40. David,thanks for the correction.